Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moody!!!

Wake up 8 something,dont know why this few days cant sleep very well. Everyday slep lately but wake up very early, totally no energy. Dear, still enjoying ur holidays??? How was ur life there??GOOD??BAD??BORED?? I become alone.!!Really..feel like no friend already,i don know whether this will happen because of my own problem or other??Maybe i change a lot!!maybe i change to be another person??I totally no idea at all.The hostel become cool,no body inside the hostel,i just live for myself,nvm.Just patient for this 2 years, after that i can become more relax. This two years, i come to face u, i will try my best to be independent, no need take care people feeling, just do what i want,live for myself, not other.REMEMBER, LIVE FOR MYSELF. Other not important.I have sms with u DEAR,i knw u quite good. That for me already enough. I din hope for any futher relationship, i just wish and pray we two can have a good time everyday.

DEAR:i love u so much..maybe u don knw.I don know whether u still have read my blog onot, but i sure that this blog belong to u and me..really!!!i will continue write the blog till i find my true love.Dear, when u have problem just tell, noneed shy or scare that i will laugh at u.

YLOON:u have to start study lo..cannot be lazy,if not this sem u will be in trouble.gambateh!!!aza-aza fighting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment