Thursday, April 16, 2009
New Uploading....
Long time din express my feeling at here.I hope this blog will be continue for forever.I don wan break the promise.Only here, the way tat i can contact wif u..only you knw my blog address.This few day, almost happy everyday,u treat me very good, very nice, i feel like i very enjoy in this relationship.I don wan end the relationship,can we continue the relationship???I really fall for u,only u can make my life become colourful,make me full of energy,make me feel wanna continue my life to end wif u.I don wan die,i wan be ur boyfren or hubby for forever.u...since u make the chocolate for me, i tell myself i mus trust u,can not betray u,must loyalty to u anytime,anywhere.i oso will trust u and wont jealous u anymore.Pls,believe me,i will prove it to u..really..dear..i love u..i miss u...muacks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment