Continue with the story.....
i stole the yloon diary..this is the content...
01-02-09
The first day without u…..make me feel like missing a lot of thing….no more direction in my heart, feel like missing many thing…wat I hv done I oso don knw…I become crazy and no mood…..i got intention to lie u….tat I off my phone…actually I lie u…I din off it…I hope u will msg me…when I knw tat u will come my hostel..i very happy..coz I can see u.when u come..i at down stair..i not dare to go up…I scare to see u….really….but when I go inside..i feel like no ppl wan talk wif me…all feel like wanna ignore me….so I jus came down …I miss u dear..really.. u make me have a lot of dream and hopes…but now….i no more hope…jus now when u bac u oso din say byebye wif me..Maybe u see me busy wif my stuff .But this make me feel very sad…this time no more chance ady….GOD..GOD..…pls make me more powerful...i need power stand up…I wanna stand up..First day live without u…got a bit uncomfortable…but wat can I do…this all my fault…jealous for wat…so stupid me…haix…I can face it..i can handle it….GOD…bless me….
Dear…I miss u a lot…..tat terrible wantan make me think about u….swt…I don wan think back but now I think back again….u make me feel like useless…I cant study …How???who can help me???god….god….u can help me???pls bless me and gv me power…I really need u dear…..this is the second day without u….hope I can forget u as soon as possible…But izit I can forget u….i oso hope so….U miss call me….i wanna call bac…but I din do….but finaly I oso do…swt…I cant control myself…who can help me….i no mood study …hope tml de paper I can pass ….when I call bac u…u just ask me wat I do.. where I study…I feel tat u very care this ..u din care me…wat can I do..i better don think too muc…the second day..make me feel uncomfortable….god…..Why u wan msg me….u make me uncontrollable to phone u….u make me miss u a lot….why???why u can look like ntg…but I cant ….i really miss u a lot…I wan u fetch me..can ???but how to tell u???how???how…hope tml de exam I can pass lo….god pls bless me…hope I can go through all the difficulty…the end of second day….
Third day without u…how???miss u a lot la…can we together again….can god help me….no mood study …today msg a lot wif u….i don wan be fren wif u…I wanna be ur bf….for now and for forever…can???if got second chance….i hope u and me can change…hope really can change…today very happy….sms wif u….hope our relationship can continue….
04-02-09
I sms wif u the whole day…I tink I hv chance ….hope u will gv me a chance…I will more appreciate our relationship …really hope got this chance…I hope u still love me….hahaha…I very love u….the fourth day without u….
Today finis exam…..i hope to get ur answer….but u din tell me anything…I see ur msg..i knw terry gv u some present….so I ask u…but…the answer I get is very hurt..u say he gift u the present u wan..i very terrible….wat u wan I oso don knw…how????i don knw how to face u…hw???u teach me …I really don knw…I ask u wat u wan…u din tell me….u say nonit ...a moody day...
Today i saw u....like we don knw each other....haix....i don know wat can i do...maybe u always make something wanna me to jealous...but....i don knw ..i disappointed ady....i think i better give up.....god....i wanna U to bless me.....but i don knw how....u make me happy..make me sad....i finally get the feeling tat i wan...pain....but my heart more pain...really..
i will continue tell u all the story...u all have to be patient..


No comments:
Post a Comment